The United Kingdom Civil Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) now accepts applications to fill hundreds of Group C (Samuh G) Posts at the Graduate Level across various departments. Applying online at sssc.uk.gov.in is the only way to participate in the Graduate Level Bharti for the positions of Sahayak Samaj Kalyan Adhikari, Gram Panchayat Vikas Adhikari (VPDO), Munsarim, Reader, karyalaya sahayak, Prantiya Rakshak Dal (PRD), etc., till 2024. You’ll find information about the UKSSSC VPDO and Other Graduate Level Posts Recruitment Exam 2024-2024 below, including the positions available, the requirements for applying, the selection procedure, the exam’s syllabus, and the required level of physical fitness.
UKSSSC VDO Bharti Notification 2024
|Recruitment Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service|
Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
|Organization Name||UKSSSC VDO Department|
|Name of the Posts||VDO Village Development Officer|
(Gram Vikas Adhikari)
|Total Number of Vacancies||1000+ Posts|
|Notification of the Recruitment Process||Available in Below Table|
|Type of Job||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Location of Job||Uttarakhand State|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Category||Recruitment 2024 Notification|
|Apply Online Date||Update soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update soon|
Important Links for UKSSSC VDO Recruitment 2024
To fill 1468 vacancies for UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari in the Panchayati Raj Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh (UP), the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced the UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2024 Notification. The UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari 2024 application process will open to those who have passed the UP PET Exam 2024. The UPSSSC has announced the UPSSSC VDO Re-Exam will take place in 2024. The UPSSSC VDO Admit Card is available for download from the website. Learn more about the UPSSSC VDO Application Fee, Salary, and other important information by reading the full position description.
Filling Out The Online Application For The UKSSSC Recruitment 2024 The UK Civil Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) invites all interested applicants to submit their applications via the commission’s website. Some easy actions they may take in the event of a crisis are as follows:
- To begin, prospective employees must go to www.sssc.uk.gov.in, which is the UKSSC’s official website.
- Once they visit the site, they must select the OTR, or One Time Registration, button.
- Next, people may either log in using their existing login id and password or register for a new account by clicking the “new registered” link.
- At this point, they need to answer every question accurately and submit the form.
- The final step is to use the on-screen submit button.
- Once they’ve done that, they may access the OTR application portal and choose the Advt. No. -/UKSSSC/2024.
- A form will appear, and they must provide the requested information before submitting it.
- Next, they must provide a scanned copy of the required papers.
- The next step in the application procedure is to submit this form and pay the application fee.