OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Notification 2024 The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has published the official OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Notification 2024 on www.ossc.gov.in. They are now inviting online applications for filling out application forms for many Panchayat Executive Officer (PEO) and Junior Assistant (JA) positions. You may get the OSSSC PEO announcement in PDF format by following the link below, and then you can read all of the specific advertising data in the announcement.
OSSSC PEO Notification 2024 Details
|Recruitment Authority||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Panchayat Executive Officer (PEO) & Junior Assistant (JA)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|PEO Salary Scale||Rs. 21,700/- to 69,100/- (Pay Matrix Level 5)|
|Year of Notification||2024|
|Article Category||Govt Jobs in Odisha|
|OSSSC PEO Syllabus||Download PDF|
|OSSSC PEO Exam Date & Admit Card||Check Here|
|Type of Job||Permanent Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC PEO Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 38 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or PG equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for OSSSC PEO 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check OSSSC PEO 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
OSSSC PEO Recruitment 2024 Apply Online The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has started accepting online applications for PEO & JA vacancies on the official website @ossc.gov.in. The last date for the OSSSC PEO recruitment 2024 online registration process has been extended to April 2024. Candidates interested in applying for the OSSSC PEO Recruitment 2024 can do so by following the link below.
Procedures to Follow in Order to Apply for the OSSSC PEO Recruitment 2024 It is necessary to become registered for the OSSSC PEO Recruitment 2024 in order to submit the online application. Please follow the procedures that are outlined below in order to register yourself for the available positions.
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission at http://www.osssc.gov.in.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the webpage, look for links that say “Apply Online” or “Login.” Click on any of those links.
- To apply online, go to the website and select the “Notification No. 2024.. Invitation of Online Application for Panchayat Executive Officer & Junior Assistant Posts” link.
- When you click on the link, a new page with the OSSSC PEO Application Form 2024 will load on the screen.
- Begin providing your personal and academic information on the registration form as soon as possible.
- You are required to submit the application fee and any requested documentation.
- Please take the time to check the application form before sending it in.
- Save a copy of the application form on your computer for your records.